**** DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 30 NOVEMBER 2020 ****
In order to feed new scientific evidence from UKCR to the Third Climate Change Risk Assessment (CCRA3), we have launched a call for papers on “UK Climate Risk Assessment and Management” for a Special Issue of Climate Risk Management guest edited by Suraje Dessai (Leeds), Hayley Fowler (Newcastle), Jim Hall (Oxford) and Dann Mitchell (Bristol).
This Special Issue seeks contributions of new and original research on UK climate risk assessment and management on topics such as:
- Climate-related hazard assessment for climate risk;
- Climate impacts (e.g., natural environment, infrastructure, health, business);
- Climate risk management;
- Climate vulnerability;
- Transboundary climate risks that affect the UK;
- Climate services;
- Assessment of adaptation and resilience;
- Economics of climate change impacts and adaptation.
Submission of multi- and inter-disciplinary research is encouraged as well as practitioner-led research.
The manuscript submission deadline is 30 November 2020. [NB: deadline extended due to Covid-19.]
Visit Climate Risk Management: Call for Papers for further information, including details on how to submit your manuscript.