A UK Climate Resilience Programme (UKCRP) lunchtime webinar series in which both researchers and stakeholders participate. The webinars showcase projects conducted for UKRI and by the Met Office for the SPF UK Climate Resilience Programme and...
Essential Climate Variables (from this article)
- CEOS database/handbook (2016)
- CEOS Working Group on Calibration and Validation
- CM SAF
- Copernicus Climate Change Service (C3S)
- ESA CCI
- Global Earth Observation System of Systems (GEOSS) portal
- NASA’s Open Data Portal
- NASA’s Global Climate Change Vital Signs
- NOAA Climate Record Program
- Remote Sensing Systems
- USGS ECVs
- WGClimate ECV Inventory
News & Events
Last updated June 2020
Here are the latest news articles and events from the UK Climate Resilience Programme.
UK Climate Resilience Webinars 2021 Date: 13 January 2021 Speaker: Jon Stenning (Cambridge Econometrics); stakeholder response from Paul Sayers (Sayers & Partners) Register for the webinar Abstract At the international level, several scenario exercises have...