- OR/23/004 Freeborough, K, Richardson, T, Laban, J, Munday, T (2023) The Cubic Mile Project: Policy summary and overview
- OR/23/005 Freeborough, K, Richardson, T, Laban, J, Munday, T (2023) The Cubic Mile Project: Recommendations and guidance for implementation
- OR/23/006 Freeborough, K, Richardson, T, Laban, J, Munday, T (2023) The Cubic Mile Project: Workshop Overview
- Recommendations for filling current gaps in climate information: Climate Information to Support UK Decision Making (Murray Dale, JBA Consulting, July 2022)
- Policy brief: Improving the resilience of UK coastal communities
Project: Climate Services Standards and Value
- Guidance on Valuing and Monitoring the Economic Benefits of Climate Services
- Final Report on the Work and Case Studies on Valuing and Monitoring Climate Services – final report.
- Climate Services Standard – principles, requirements and guidelines, published 1st November 2022
- Community Engagement for Nature-Based Solutions.
- Designing Blue Green Infrastructure for water management, human health and wellbeing
- Sharp, Liz; Kenyon, Anna; Choe, Eun Yeong. 2020. Designing Blue Green Infrastructure (BGI) for water management, human health, and wellbeing: summary of evidence and principles for design. The University of Sheffield. Report.
- Briefing Note for UK Communicators
- Climate Outreach Public Engagement Guide
- Steentjes, K., McCamley, M., Berman, J., & Pidgeon, N. (2022). RESIL RISK Northern Ireland:
Public perceptions of climate risks and adaptation in Northern Ireland. Cardiff: Cardiff University
Project: Review of standards, guidance and codes of practice for enhancing climate resilience (from Met Office Work Package Climate Service Pilots)