Climate experts involved in the UK Climate Resilience Programme have published guidance to help water and sewerage companies and flood risk management authorities to prepare for future increases in rainfall intensities from global warming. Published...
In this issue:
- Second Embedded Researcher scheme opens
- Climate science and policy conferences
- Update from the UK-SSPs project and products training webinar
- Met Office Climate Data Challenge
- New Met Office projects now underway
- A new EU strategy on adaptation to climate change
- UKCR climate resilience webinar series
- Tackling the adaptation indicators challenge: a Defra-OECD project
- News in brief
You can subscribe to the newsletter using the button at the foot of the page or by emailing Champion@leeds.ac.uk.
News & Events
Last updated July 2021
Here are the latest news articles and events from the UK Climate Resilience Programme.
A UK Climate Resilience Programme lunchtime webinar series in which both researchers and stakeholders participate. The webinars showcase projects conducted for UKRI and by the Met Office for the SPF UK Climate Resilience Programme and...
Erosion hazards and economic damage to critical infrastructure in river catchments: Impact of a warming climate
UK Climate Resilience Programme Webinar Series 2021 Date: 21 July, 12-1pm BST Speaker: Dr James Cooper (University of Liverpool) Chair: TBC Register for the webinar Abstract Climate change is projected to cause an increase in...