Organisers of the 6th European Climate Change Adaptation conference (ECCA2023) have announced a ‘call for proposals for activities’. Activities include climate adaptation solutions and challenges, content proposals, posters and creative arts.
This year’s conference, titled ‘Actionable knowledge for a climate resilient Europe’, will take place in Dublin, Ireland, on 19-21 June. It will also be live-streamed for online access and interaction.
The conference aims to provide a forum for researchers, regional policy stakeholders, practitioners, decision makers and the creative community to “discuss recent advances in climate change adaptation and knowledge for a climate resilient Europe”.
Co-organisers JPI Climate and the European Commission-funded MAGICA project are inviting submissions under six themes, which are:
- Stepping up Climate Action: Support through Climate Platforms and Services
- Adaptation Responses to Sea Level Rise and Coastal Change
- Nature-Based solutions for Climate Change Adaptation
- Preparing for More Frequent and Severe Climate Extremes
- Reframing Societal Transformation by Challenging Underlying Assumptions
- Climate and Social Resilience of Future Energy Infrastructure and Systems
The deadline for submissions is 23:59 (CET) on Monday 27 February 2023. Further information, including submission guidelines, can be found on the ECCA2023 website.