UK Climate Resilience Programme Webinar Series 2021 Date: 24 November, 1-3pm (GMT) Speakers: Professor Hayley Fowler (University of Newcastle), Lizzie Kendon (UK Met Office), Murray Dale (JBA) and Xiaodong Ming (Loughborough University) Chair: Professor Suraje...
Issue 5 of the UK Climate Resilience Programme quarterly newsletter is out! In this issue:
- Conference report: Is the UK on track to adapt to climate change?
- 2021 webinars focus on flooding – and overheating
- Introducing socioeconomic scenarios: the UK-SSPs
- New infographics now available
- UK sets out ambitious approach to strengthening climate adaptation and resilience ahead of COP26
- Two more Met Office projects under way
- More urban city packs produced for UK
- UKCR research on BBC Panorama
- Improving understanding of compound risks in the UK
- Subscribe to the UKCR Newsletter
News & Events
Last updated November 2021
Here are the latest news articles and events from the UK Climate Resilience Programme.
COP26 has so far focused on reducing emissions of greenhouse gases. But we also need to adapt to a changing climate and increase our resilience to risks. One of the barriers to this is a...
Friday 5 November (1-2 pm GMT): Tracking a moving target: How to measure progress and policy effectiveness in adapting to climate change Register to attend: https://oecd-events.org/cop26/session/451a6605-f027-ec11-ae72-a04a5e7d345e The UK Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)...