The UK Climate Resilience Programme (UKCRP) is launching a new lunchtime webinar series in which both researchers and stakeholders will participate. The webinars will showcase projects conducted for UKRI and by the Met Office for the first...
UK Climate Resilience Programme Champions
The UK Climate Resilience Champions are Suraje Dessai and Kate Lonsdale.
They are supported by Suzie May Graham and Margo Hanson (Programme Management) and Kate Lock (Communications). You can find our biographies and contact details under Meet the Team.
The Champions will:
- ensure alignment across the portfolio of research
- promote knowledge exchange across the programme and to all relevant communities
- ensure linkages to user community including business, practitioners
- ensure linkages to governmental policy requirements
- ensure linkages to international efforts
- raise the profile of the programme in all relevant communities
- coordinate monitoring and evaluation activities
- provide data management and reporting
- provide advice and recommendations to the programme board regarding the scope of subsequent calls
- participate in the steering committee.
News & Events
Last updated June 2020
Here are the latest news articles and events from the UK Climate Resilience Programme.
The UK Climate Resilience Programme Summer Newsletter is out! In this edition: UKCR webinar series – dates added to 2021 Project spotlight: Development and provision of UK socioeconomic scenarios (UK-SSPs) Results from ten initial UKCR...
The Climate Resilience Programme’s project list includes several work packages led by the Met Office. As these have progressed over the last several months, we are now able to share project reports on the website. The...
UK Climate Resilience Programme webinar series Wednesday 8 July 12.00-13.00 Speakers: Dr Kate Lonsdale, UK Climate Resilience Champion, and Tom Hughes, Senior Policy Advisor, National Infrastructure Commission Register for the webinar Abstract: Resilience is an...