A UK Climate Resilience Programme lunchtime webinar series in which both researchers and stakeholders participate. The webinars showcase projects conducted for UKRI and by the Met Office for the SPF UK Climate Resilience Programme and...
UK Climate Resilience Programme Champions
The UK Climate Resilience Champions are Suraje Dessai and Kate Lonsdale.
They are supported by Suzie May Graham and Margo Hanson (Programme Management) and Kate Lock (Communications). You can find our biographies and contact details under Meet the Team.
The Champions will:
- ensure alignment across the portfolio of research
- promote knowledge exchange across the programme and to all relevant communities
- ensure linkages to user community including business, practitioners
- ensure linkages to governmental policy requirements
- ensure linkages to international efforts
- raise the profile of the programme in all relevant communities
- coordinate monitoring and evaluation activities
- provide data management and reporting
- provide advice and recommendations to the programme board regarding the scope of subsequent calls
- participate in the steering committee.
News & Events
Last updated June 2020
Here are the latest news articles and events from the UK Climate Resilience Programme.
Suraje Dessai, co-Champion for the UK Climate Resilience Programme, has been designated as a member of the new European Scientific Advisory Board on Climate Change. The appointment, announced today, sees Professor Dessai of the University...
UK Climate Resilience Programme Webinar Series 2021-2022 Date: 11 May 2022, 12.00pm (BST) Speakers: Megan Bickle (Defra), Natalie Roberts (Defra) and Liz Bergere (Defra) Chair: Kate Lonsdale Register for the webinar Abstract This seminar will...
Improved projections for rainfall, river flows and groundwater levels in the UK up to the year 2080 will enable water companies, regulators and government agencies to better prepare for the impacts of future climate change....