A UK Climate Resilience Programme (UKCRP) lunchtime webinar series in which both researchers and stakeholders participate. The webinars showcase projects conducted for UKRI and by the Met Office for the SPF UK Climate Resilience Programme and...
UK Climate Resilience Programme Champions
The UK Climate Resilience Champions are Suraje Dessai and Kate Lonsdale.
They are supported by Suzie May Graham and Margo Hanson (Programme Management) and Kate Lock (Communications). You can find our biographies and contact details under Meet the Team.
The Champions will:
- ensure alignment across the portfolio of research
- promote knowledge exchange across the programme and to all relevant communities
- ensure linkages to user community including business, practitioners
- ensure linkages to governmental policy requirements
- ensure linkages to international efforts
- raise the profile of the programme in all relevant communities
- coordinate monitoring and evaluation activities
- provide data management and reporting
- provide advice and recommendations to the programme board regarding the scope of subsequent calls
- participate in the steering committee.
News & Events
Last updated June 2020
Here are the latest news articles and events from the UK Climate Resilience Programme.
Urban fact sheets produced by the Met Office in the form of “city packs” have been hailed as “a brilliant opportunity to bridge the gap between climate science and practitioners”. Lucy Vilarkin, Bristol City Council’s...