In this second phase of the UK Climate Resilience Embedded Researcher scheme, UK Research & Innovation (UKRI) is inviting proposals from UK-based academic researchers to apply for placements at non-academic host organisations. Funding will be awarded as...
UK Climate Resilience Programme Champions
The UK Climate Resilience Champions are Suraje Dessai and Kate Lonsdale.
They are supported by Suzie May Graham and Margo Hanson (Programme Management) and Kate Lock (Communications). You can find our biographies and contact details under Meet the Team.
The Champions will:
- ensure alignment across the portfolio of research
- promote knowledge exchange across the programme and to all relevant communities
- ensure linkages to user community including business, practitioners
- ensure linkages to governmental policy requirements
- ensure linkages to international efforts
- raise the profile of the programme in all relevant communities
- coordinate monitoring and evaluation activities
- provide data management and reporting
- provide advice and recommendations to the programme board regarding the scope of subsequent calls
- participate in the steering committee.
News & Events
Last updated March 2020
Here are the latest news articles and events from the UK Climate Resilience Programme.
Findings of the UK Climate Resilience Programme’s RESIL-RISK project have received comprehensive media coverage in the UK and internationally. A report, which revealed the biggest shift yet in the British public’s attitude to risks of...
Britons believe climate change is one of the most important issues facing the country in the next 20 years, according to research led by Cardiff University. A wide-ranging survey examining social attitudes to the risks...