The Marine Predictions of Seasonal to Centennial Timescales working group of the National Partnership for Ocean Prediction (NPOP) held a two day in-person workshop at the University of Reading on the 6th-7th June, with UKCR-funded work...
UK Climate Resilience Programme Champions
The UK Climate Resilience Champions are Suraje Dessai and Kate Lonsdale.
They are supported by Suzie May Graham and Margo Hanson (Programme Management) and Kate Lock (Communications). You can find our biographies and contact details under Meet the Team.
The Champions will:
- ensure alignment across the portfolio of research
- promote knowledge exchange across the programme and to all relevant communities
- ensure linkages to user community including business, practitioners
- ensure linkages to governmental policy requirements
- ensure linkages to international efforts
- raise the profile of the programme in all relevant communities
- coordinate monitoring and evaluation activities
- provide data management and reporting
- provide advice and recommendations to the programme board regarding the scope of subsequent calls
- participate in the steering committee.
News & Events
Last updated June 2022
Here are the latest news articles and events from the UK Climate Resilience Programme.
UK Climate Resilience Programme Webinar Series 2021-2022 Date: Wednesday 6 July 2022, 12.00pm (GMT) Speaker: Murray Dale (JBA Consulting); respondent Katy Peat (Defra) Chair: Simon Brown Abstract This webinar follows a project workshop in May...
A UK Climate Resilience Programme lunchtime webinar series in which both researchers and stakeholders participate. The webinars showcase projects conducted for UKRI and by the Met Office for the SPF UK Climate Resilience Programme and...
UK Climate Resilience Programme Webinar Series 2021-2022 Date: Tuesday 21 June 2022, 12.00pm (GMT) Speaker: Paul O’Hare (Manchester Metropolitan University). Respondent: Sean Morris (Policy & Strategy Lead, Manchester Climate Change Agency) Chair: Suraje Dessai See...