The Met Office has commissioned new research as part of the SPF UK Climate Resilience programme, which is jointly led by UKRI and the Met Office. The new projects and the organisations delivering them are:...
UK Climate Resilience Programme Champions
The UK Climate Resilience Champions are Suraje Dessai and Kate Lonsdale.
They are supported by Suzie May Graham and Margo Hanson (Programme Management) and Kate Lock (Communications). You can find our biographies and contact details under Meet the Team.
The Champions will:
- ensure alignment across the portfolio of research
- promote knowledge exchange across the programme and to all relevant communities
- ensure linkages to user community including business, practitioners
- ensure linkages to governmental policy requirements
- ensure linkages to international efforts
- raise the profile of the programme in all relevant communities
- coordinate monitoring and evaluation activities
- provide data management and reporting
- provide advice and recommendations to the programme board regarding the scope of subsequent calls
- participate in the steering committee.
News & Events
Last updated February 2020
Here are the latest news articles and events from the UK Climate Resilience Programme.
Call for Papers: Special Issue on “UK Climate Risk Assessment and Management” in Climate Risk Management
In order to feed new scientific evidence from UKCR to the Third Climate Change Risk Assessment (CCRA3), we have launched a call for papers on “UK Climate Risk Assessment and Management” for a Special Issue...
The UK Climate Resilience Programme has published the first issue of its new quarterly newsletter. Newsletter contents: Three new funding opportunities available through the SPF UK Climate Resilience Programme (Living with Climate Uncertainty; Present and...
The SPF UK Climate Resilience Programme held its first workshop on 14-15 November, bringing together representatives from 19 UKRI projects and four Met Office work themes. The two-day workshop, organised and hosted by the UKCRP...