Climate experts involved in the UK Climate Resilience Programme have published guidance to help water and sewerage companies and flood risk management authorities to prepare for future increases in rainfall intensities from global warming. Published...
UK Climate Resilience Programme Champions
The UK Climate Resilience Champions are Suraje Dessai and Kate Lonsdale.
They are supported by Suzie May Graham and Margo Hanson (Programme Management) and Kate Lock (Communications). You can find our biographies and contact details under Meet the Team.
The Champions will:
- ensure alignment across the portfolio of research
- promote knowledge exchange across the programme and to all relevant communities
- ensure linkages to user community including business, practitioners
- ensure linkages to governmental policy requirements
- ensure linkages to international efforts
- raise the profile of the programme in all relevant communities
- coordinate monitoring and evaluation activities
- provide data management and reporting
- provide advice and recommendations to the programme board regarding the scope of subsequent calls
- participate in the steering committee.
News & Events
Last updated July 2021
Here are the latest news articles and events from the UK Climate Resilience Programme.
A UK Climate Resilience Programme lunchtime webinar series in which both researchers and stakeholders participate. The webinars showcase projects conducted for UKRI and by the Met Office for the SPF UK Climate Resilience Programme and...
Erosion hazards and economic damage to critical infrastructure in river catchments: Impact of a warming climate
UK Climate Resilience Programme Webinar Series 2021 Date: 21 July, 12-1pm BST Speaker: Dr James Cooper (University of Liverpool) Chair: TBC Register for the webinar Abstract Climate change is projected to cause an increase in...