UK Climate Resilience Programme Webinar Series 2021-2022 Date: 26 January 2022, 12.00pm (GMT) Speakers: David Sexton (Met Office), Nick Leach (University of Oxford) and Nigel Arnell (University of Reading) Chair: Simon Brown (Met Office) See...
The Steering Committee (SC) provides strategic advice to the Programme Board to support the programme objectives. In particular the Steering Committee should provide advice and recommendations to the Programme Board on:
- Alignment with cross-government departmental priorities
- User engagement and programme impact
- Opportunities for complementarity with other initiatives, both nationally and internationally
- Effective ways of research co-ordination and coherence
- Proposed scope and scientific content of calls and directly commissioned research
- Appropriate ways to monitor and evaluate the progress of the programme towards its purpose and goal
The current membership of the SPF UK Climate Resilience Steering Committee is:
Liz Bergère, DEFRA
Professor Suraje Dessai, University of Leeds (co-Champion)
Dr Kate Lonsdale, University of Leeds (co-Champion)
Kristian James, Public Health Wales
Member (to be notified), Northern Ireland Government
Member (to be notified), Health Sector Representative, Northern Ireland
News & Events
Last updated November 2021
Here are the latest news articles and events from the UK Climate Resilience Programme.
A UK Climate Resilience Programme lunchtime webinar series in which both researchers and stakeholders participate. The webinars showcase projects conducted for UKRI and by the Met Office for the SPF UK Climate Resilience Programme and...
UK Climate Resilience Programme Webinar Series 2021-2022 Date: 23 March 2022, 12.00pm (GMT) Speakers: Louise Wilson (Met Office) and Nicola Golding (Met Office) Chair: Kate Lonsdale (UKCR co-Champion) Register for the webinar Abstract This webinar...