The UK Climate Resilience Programme (UKCRP) is launching a new lunchtime webinar series in which both researchers and stakeholders will participate. The webinars will showcase projects conducted for UKRI and by the Met Office for the first...
The Steering Committee (SC) provides strategic advice to the Programme Board to support the programme objectives. In particular the Steering Committee should provide advice and recommendations to the Programme Board on:
- Alignment with cross-government departmental priorities
- User engagement and programme impact
- Opportunities for complementarity with other initiatives, both nationally and internationally
- Effective ways of research co-ordination and coherence
- Proposed scope and scientific content of calls and directly commissioned research
- Appropriate ways to monitor and evaluate the progress of the programme towards its purpose and goal
The current membership of the SPF UK Climate Resilience Steering Committee is:
Liz Bergère, DEFRA
Professor Suraje Dessai, University of Leeds (co-Champion)
Dr Kate Lonsdale, University of Leeds (co-Champion)
Kristian James, Public Health Wales
Member (to be notified), Northern Ireland Government
Member (to be notified), Health Sector Representative, Northern Ireland
News & Events
Last updated June 2020
Here are the latest news articles and events from the UK Climate Resilience Programme.
The UK Climate Resilience Programme Summer Newsletter is out! In this edition: UKCR webinar series – dates added to 2021 Project spotlight: Development and provision of UK socioeconomic scenarios (UK-SSPs) Results from ten initial UKCR...
The Climate Resilience Programme’s project list includes several work packages led by the Met Office. As these have progressed over the last several months, we are now able to share project reports on the website. The...
UK Climate Resilience Programme webinar series Wednesday 8 July 12.00-13.00 Speakers: Dr Kate Lonsdale, UK Climate Resilience Champion, and Tom Hughes, Senior Policy Advisor, National Infrastructure Commission Register for the webinar Abstract: Resilience is an...